Monday, November 21, 2011

A Tribute to Deidara!

Hey.  What's up?  Just so you know I'm saying this in a really dorky "so cool" sort of way right now.  Okay, so I got news.  You may know this already.  You may not.  Who knows?  I sure don't.  Anywho, even if you didn't, if you choose to keep reading this you will soon find out.

Okay, so, um, I have a boyfriend.  And, no, this does not solve the dilemma as to whether or not I'm a girl or guy.  You still don't know.  For all you know I may be gay.  I'm not telling you.

Yea, so my boyfriend's name is Cal Superman.  He has a blog as well.  He was listed as my one and only follower six months ago when I started this post.  So sad.  *tear*    We've been like best friends for a long time, and finally something has come out of it.  Whoo!  So happy!  I now have TWO followers!  The new one is one of my best friends as well, and she started a blog for her photography class.  Sooo, if you enjoy photography, check her blog out!  It's got some good shiz.

Right, that's not what this post is supposed to be about.  It's about my lovely Deidara!  Yea, I only brought Cal up because he's going to be jealous.  I've decided to make my next number of however many it takes to make tributes for all of my favorite anime guys and girls, mostly guys.

Sooo, for those of you who don't know, Deidara is a character form a very popular anime and manga series published in Jump Weekly called Naruto.  He does not regularally appear until after the time skip as a member of the Akatsuki, an organization aiming to take over the world.  Basically.  It's actually much more complicated than that, but I don't feel like going into the details right now, on account of it would take too and is not really the point of this post.  This post was dedicated to Deidara, not the Akatsuki.

So, Deidara's family name is not known.  Only his given name is ever revealed.  He is a nineteen year old male who is very feminine looking and a bit on the shorter side.  However, he does have a very low voice and a stong, obnoxious, and not at all feminine personality.  He has dedicated his life to his art, which, as quoted, he sees as "an explosion", a vibrant, fleeting thing.  He kills and whatnot using clay that has been infused with his chakra, or life force, through mouths in his hand that he forms into animals that can move to his bidding.  He then explodes them to attack.  He also has a sealed mouth on his chest used for his ultimate jutsu, in the event that he should fail.  It basically turns him into a really dorky looking bomb, but he thinks it's very artistic... for some reason that I will never understand.  Although he acts "cool" and "strong" he has a low self esteem exhibited in his reactions when he or his art is insulted even the slightest bit.

So, that's Deidara.  Now for the lovely pictures of him in his hotness.






2 comments:

  1. FINALLY! Do u know the last time u put up a post?! Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do actually. I even mentioned how long ago it was in my post. See how diligent I am? XP It was about half a year ago in May. T_T

    ReplyDelete