Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Eeeeh? A Break? Already?

I know I only just started the tributes, but we're going to take a small reprieve anyway.  I wrote a poem today, and I wanted to post it.  Tell me what you think.  Although, I'll warn you ahead of time.  It's kind of creepy.

"Four"

Four
The Chinese hate it
Because
It sounds like their word for death.

Death is
To die
To have died
To have been killed
To kill.

But why?

To kill is
To end a life
To estinguish
A bright flame
Of this earth
To kill is
To be a murderer.

To be a murderer is
To go mad
To be changed forever
To never go back
To have the world tinged
By a darkness

A world tinged by darkness is
Maddening
Destructive
A killing of the soul.

A killed soul is
To be dead and
Yet alive
The end of one's life
Death.

This is four.

Four is
An obsession.

An obsession is
A pulling force
All consuming
Destructive
Murderous
Which becomes
Death.

This is
Four.

2 comments:

  1. ... That was kinda depressing. Now I'm sad inside...
    BTW, email Shyla on her hotmail. She wants 2 tell u something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was depressing. I did say that it was kind of creepy. And mmkk. Will do.

    ReplyDelete